- Gift cards of any amount are always appreciated, especially to Walmart, Target, Costco & Cub Foods
Toiletries for men & women (new, full-sized)
- Shaving razors
- Cotton swabs
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner (prefer new 3 oz travel-size or full-size, no hotel samples, please)
- Body wash and body lotion (full size)
- Women’s feminine hygiene products
- Boxes with individual pkts of instant oatmeal: flavored and maple brown sugar
- Bottled Water -16.9 Oz size preferred
- Regular ground coffee
- Salad dressing
- Fresh apples
- Navel Oranges
- Bulk canisters of lemonade powdered mix
- Bulk canisters of kool-aid powdered mix
- Bulk canisters of Pink Lemonade powdered mix
- Boxes of individual packets of instant powdered hot cocoa (kind that we make w/ hot water)
- Assorted packages of individually wrapped hot tea bags
- Disposable 10 Oz bowls
Select Clothing Items for men & women
- Socks, boxer shorts and white undershirts/t-shirts for men (new in all sizes)
- Socks, panties and bras for women (new in all sizes)
- Comfortable walking shoes for men or women (gently used or new in all sizes)
Linens & Bedding
- X-long twin-sized sheets
- Towels (bath towels and wash cloths)
- Pillows (new)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review our current list of needs (please include a link to this list). Unfortunately we are not able to accept items like appliances, furniture, children’s clothing or other items unless we specifically ask for them.
For specialized donation requests, please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/steppingstoneeh/.
If you have an appliance to donate:
Please contact A1 Appliances or call them at 763-712-1344 for more information.
Please contact Julie Jeppson at 763-277-8301 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to drop off your donation. We are not able to accept donations unless a time has been previously arranged by Julie. Thank you for your understanding.
Yes and no. Yes, you may drop off religious information. It will only be displayed at the director’s discretion and if space permits. No, you may not drop off political literature. Stepping Stone’s policies forbid the display of any partisan political information.