Meagan Brostrom – email@example.com Meagan has over 3 years of experience in the nonprofit sector working with children, seniors, immigrants, and refugees. She brings to SSEH an assortment of skills and knowledge in volunteer management, reporting, evaluation, and program development. Meagan has a B.S in Spanish, B.A in Sociology, and a minor in Non-Profit Leadership from Minnesota State University, Mankato....
How to Find Us:
3300 4th Avenue North
Cronin Building #14
Anoka, MN 55303
Stepping Stone Directions
- The ONLY adult homeless shelter in Anoka County
– A dormitory-style shelter that provides a primary, yet temporary, address for 60 men and women.
– A safe and secure place to live, giving guided support for guest’s individual needs.
– We have high expectations and hold each shelter guest accountable for their personal growth and development
– 85% of our budget goes directly to our educational programs and guest support
– One of Minnesota’s Most Trustworthy Non-Profits
– A homeless shelter like no other…