Exciting things are happening at Stepping Stone this month! Stepping Stone in the News Spotlight On… Christmas Donations and Wrapping Jessica’s Story Volunteer Opportunities Hope you have a wonderful (and warm!) weekend! Kindest regards, Julie Jeppson Development Director 763-277-8301 ~ Direct 763-354-4709 ~ Cell Click here to read the January 2015 Volunteer...
Do you know a youth (18-25) or an adult (25+) who doesn’t have school today? Do you know a youth (18-25) or an adult (25+) who doesn’t have anywhere to go and get out of these dangerous temperatures? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give them our number immediately! 763-323-7006 We have emergency beds, food, clothes, coats, hats, mittens/gloves, showers, washing machines, and ALL the resources to be able to help today and always. NOBODY should be out...
How to Find Us:
3300 4th Avenue North
Cronin Building #14
Anoka, MN 55303
Stepping Stone Directions
- The ONLY adult homeless shelter in Anoka County
– A dormitory-style shelter that provides a primary, yet temporary, address for 60 men and women.
– A safe and secure place to live, giving guided support for guest’s individual needs.
– We have high expectations and hold each shelter guest accountable for their personal growth and development
– 85% of our budget goes directly to our educational programs and guest support
– One of Minnesota’s Most Trustworthy Non-Profits
– A homeless shelter like no other…