On March 1st the North Suburban Concert Band will be holding a fundraiser for Stepping Stone Emergency Housing. Click here to read the full story at ABC...
Read the latest article from ABC Newspapers on Stepping Stone Emergency Housing and Anoka County working together using a new initiative called Coordinated Assessments. Click Here to Read...
Hot of the presses…this week’s ABC Newspaper issue includes a lengthy article about Stepping Stone and the progress of our newly constructed cafeteria. Enjoy reading about the latest developments from Stepping Stone guests, volunteers and staff. Click Here to Read the Full...
How to Find Us:
3300 4th Avenue North
Cronin Building #14
Anoka, MN 55303
Stepping Stone Directions
- The ONLY adult homeless shelter in Anoka County
– A dormitory-style shelter that provides a primary, yet temporary, address for 60 men and women.
– A safe and secure place to live, giving guided support for guest’s individual needs.
– We have high expectations and hold each shelter guest accountable for their personal growth and development
– 85% of our budget goes directly to our educational programs and guest support
– One of Minnesota’s Most Trustworthy Non-Profits
– A homeless shelter like no other…