Thank you to everyone who took the time to donate on November 14 during Minnesota’s Give To The Max Day! It was a wonderful day that brought many successes. In show of our appreciation, gratitude and thanks, we will use the money donated to improve in our mission to end homelessness in Anoka County. It’s a long road, but well worth the journey! If you were not able to donate on the 14th, please feel free to donate whenever you are able. You...
SSEH Guests, Staff and Board generously donated over $300 to Hope4Youth; a drop-in center for homeless youth. A BIG thanks to Skip Hassman and Deb Lande for all the work that they do!
Hear some of SSEH guest’s stories, not to create sympathy, but to tell the truth about homelessness. SSEH guests don’t WANT to be homeless, they don’t WANT to live in a homeless shelter, but due to certain seemingly blinding obstacles and bottomless potholes, SSEH is where they live.
Our MissionTo provide emergency housing and support to adults experiencing homelessness.
WHY Stepping Stone?
Supporting us = Supporting lives
Hear stories about real guests who have real problems. SSEH gives our guests the opportunity to take time and focus on what matters.
Support us by giving on November 14.
Join us in being a part of the solution to end homelessness.
- The ONLY adult homeless shelter in Anoka County
- A dormitory-style shelter that provides a primary, yet temporary, address for 60 men and women.
- A safe and secure place to live, giving guided support for guest’s individual needs.
- We have high expectations and hold each shelter guest accountable for their personal growth and development
- 85% of our budget goes directly to our educational programs and guest support
- One of Minnesota’s Most Trustworthy Non-Profits
- A homeless shelter like no other…