Thank you to all those who attended Stepping Stone’s Open House the other week. If you were not able to join us, please enjoy the attached pictures and let me know if there is ever a time that you would like to visit. Thank you to all who gave to the completion of our Guest Services Area! From beginning to end, the project took over a year… …a year to finalize details, to raise funds, and to make sure that every decision was the best possible for our guests and their success when leaving Stepping Stone. Special thanks to Versacon, Inc. and their team who created and constructed a gorgeous cafeteria. Your attention to detail, professionalism, and willingness to work within our budget was unparalleled! Additional thanks and appreciation must be given to the following corporations, foundations, faith-based and civic group, and individuals for going above and beyond in their support: AMRTC – The Rose Mastenbrook Fund Allina Health Anonymous Donor / Medtronic matching funds BridgeLink / Constance Free Church Coon Rapids Rotary Curves of Anoka Open Your Heart Partners’ Fund Pentair Philolectian Society WalMart – Andover and Coon Rapids Zion Lutheran...
“Giving hand outs only solves homelessness for a day. We give “hand-ups” so that our guests NEVER need to experience homelessness again.”- Kevin Martineau, Stepping Stone Executive Director
How to Find Us:
3300 4th Avenue North
Cronin Building #14
Anoka, MN 55303
Stepping Stone Directions
– The ONLY adult homeless shelter in Anoka County
– A dormitory-style shelter that provides a primary, yet temporary, address for 60 men and women.
– A safe and secure place to live, giving guided support for guest’s individual needs.
– We have high expectations and hold each shelter guest accountable for their personal growth and development
– 85% of our budget goes directly to our educational programs and guest support
– One of Minnesota’s Most Trustworthy Non-Profits
– A homeless shelter like no other…